Kindly note that all shoes fit accordng to Italian sizing.
If you are unsure of your size, please use the following steps to determine your size. You will need:• 2 pieces of paper
• A pencil
• A centimeter ruler
1. Place your bare right foot flat on a piece of paper. Keep the heel of your foot against a wall.
2. Without moving your foot, trace its outline. (You may want to ask a friend for help.)
3. Use the centimeter ruler to measure the length of your foot from the longest toe to the back of your heel. Write down the length in centimeters.
4. Repeat steps 1-3 to determine the length of your left foot.
5. If the length of one foot is greater than the other, use the greater length when refering to the size chart.
6.Find the section of the size chart in centimeters (CM). The equivalent shoe size in Italian sizing can be found on the left side of the chart. For example, if the length of your foot is 24 CM you’d wear an Italian (Italy) size 37 in ALEXIS ISABEL shoes.