The Roma Sandal
Kindly note that all shoes fit according to Italian sizing.
If you are unsure of your size, please use the following steps to determine your size. You will need:• 2 pieces of paper
• A pencil
• A centimeter ruler
1. Place your bare right foot flat on a piece of paper. Keep the heel of your foot against a wall.
2. Without moving your foot, trace its outline. (You may want to ask a friend for help.)
3. Use the centimeter ruler to measure the length of your foot from the longest toe to the back of your heel. Write down the length in centimeters.
4. Repeat steps 1-3 to determine the length of your left foot.
5. If the length of one foot is greater than the other, use the greater length when refering to the size chart.
6.Find the section of the size chart in centimeters (CM). The equivalent shoe size in Italian sizing can be found on the left side of the chart. For example, if the length of your foot is 24 CM you’d wear an Italian (Italy) size 37 in ALEXIS ISABEL shoes.
Without further ado, we're thrilled to present our long-awaited collaboration with Squar'd Away. What started as a pre-pandemic dream in New York, finally turned reality over plates of spaghetti alla carbonara (and cacio e pepe) in Rome. We took our inspiration from balmy and perfect nights strolling through the Eternal City, where effortlessness and high, polished style meet. Tie-up these sandals and pair them with your favorite sundress or cropped jeans.
- Mocha suede & bronze leather upper
- 100% Silk twill ankle tie
- Fully leather-lined
- 10 MM (0.4") heel
- Leather sole
- Handmade in Italy
This style is available in full sizes only. If you wear a half size, please round up. All shoes fit according to Italian sizing. See our size guide to determine your size.