Something Blue Pumps
Kindly note that all shoes fit according to Italian sizing.
If you are unsure of your size, please use the following steps to determine your size. You will need:• 2 pieces of paper
• A pencil
• A centimeter ruler
1. Place your bare right foot flat on a piece of paper. Keep the heel of your foot against a wall.
2. Without moving your foot, trace its outline. (You may want to ask a friend for help.)
3. Use the centimeter ruler to measure the length of your foot from the longest toe to the back of your heel. Write down the length in centimeters.
4. Repeat steps 1-3 to determine the length of your left foot.
5. If the length of one foot is greater than the other, use the greater length when refering to the size chart.
6.Find the section of the size chart in centimeters (CM). The equivalent shoe size in Italian sizing can be found on the left side of the chart. For example, if the length of your foot is 24 CM you’d wear an Italian (Italy) size 37 in ALEXIS ISABEL shoes.
Remember the saying, "Something old, something new, something borrowed, something blue?" Wearing something blue is meant to bring good luck to the bride and ward off evil on her wedding day. With this in mind, we've designed the perfect pair of heels for a bride. These pointed toe pumps are handcrafted with powdery silver leather and feature cleverly-placed blue details. A twisted loop detail with metallic blue leather adorns the vamp and a metallic blue leather insert appears at the back of the shoe.
Ideal for brides to wear effortlessly from the wedding ceremony to the reception, and through the night. But best of all, we'd recommend wearing these shoes beyond the wedding day. Wear them again with denim or a favorite pencil skirt.
- Powdery silver leather upper
- Blue metallic leather twist
- Fully leather-lined
- 100 MM (4") heel
- Suede leather sole
- Handmade in Italy
All shoes fit according to Italian sizing. See our size guide to determine your size.